Random Enchants Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft many new enchantments and curses for Minecraft!
The new Enchantments of the mod are:
- Back To the Chamber – has a chance of returning arrows that strike an enemy back to the inventory, 20% chance per level up to 5 levels max, works with tipped arrows, conflicts with infinity
- Homing – Arrows fired by this bow will track any mob with the exception of Enderman.
- Quick Draw – Decreases the bow charge time, max level 5
- True Shot – Arrows fired by this bow will not be affected by gravity.
- Transposition – Swap places with the attacker.
- Teleportation – Teleports to wherever the arrows land, won’t teleport into lava or other unsafe places.
Bow And Sword
- Cursed Jumping – any mob struck with this enchantment will be unable to prevent themselves from skyrocketing into the air when they jump
- Disarm – any mob struck with this enchant will drop their weapon.
- Floating – any mob struck with this enchant will be affected by the Shulker Effect Floatng for 10 seconds.
- Instant Death – Any mob stuck with this enchant will die instantly including mobs that normally have a built in damage cap like guardian of gaia
- Lightning – strikes any mob it hits with lightning, not recommended for use with swords.
- Paralysis – Any mob struck with this will find themselves unable to move, jump, or attack
- True Lifesteal – Damage dealt by a weapon enchanted with this restores some health; armor piercing
- Combo – Increased damage with each successful strike, resets if it hits air or blocks.
- Equal Mine – Every block above hardness 1 is mined at the same speed.
- Momentum – Mining speed increases for each consecutive block of the same one
- Obsidian Buster – Mining speed increases by 100 when used on obsidian
- Randomness – Blocks drop random items when mined, one item per level.
- Stonebound – Tool gains more mining speed at lower durability, but reduced damage.
- Stonelover – Pickaxe has an 80% chance to restore 1 durability if mining stone (does not include cobblestone).
- Snatching – pulls the armor off of whatever mob it hits.
- Grappling – If used on a block, launches the player, make sure to have fall protection.
- Deflect – Arrows shot towards the wearer get vaporized, does not apply to player arrows (Chestplate only).
- Breaking – makes tool break faster, 3 levels
- Butterfingers – Oops
- Fumbling – Tool doesn’t mine as quickly as it should…
- Shadows – Equipment seems to weaken in the light…
Mods should be used with Enchanting Plus (or similar mods) so you can easily choose the enchantments you want!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Random Enchants 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Random-Enchants-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!