Rally Health Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Rally Health.
Rally Health is a mod that will bring the “Rally” system from Bloodborne game to Minecraft. Rally, is a risk/reward combat mechanic in Bloodborne. After being hit by an enemy, you may jump back in the action and attack your opponent to quickly refill any lost health before your health bar actually depletes the amount. Timing is crucial to the execution of this mechanic.
The way Rally Health works will be the same as above. As soon as you are attacked by an enemy, you can immediately attack them again to regain the health you just lost. However, you need to be quick because the amount of time you can get blood back is very short.
This feature of the mod will allow you to fight monsters stronger than you many times. If you are not beaten to death in one blow and can counterattack quickly, you can completely defeat them without losing any blood at all.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rally Health Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rally-Health-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!