Rainbow Stone Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Rainbow Stone.
Rainbow Stone adds new types of redstone to Minecraft with different colors!
These types of redstone will work like regular redstone. They are also capable of generating redstone signals and triggering Redstone machines. However, they also have their own special features.
Rainbow Stone will add Minecraft 16 types of Redstone with different colors corresponding to 16 types of Minecraft dye. In addition to having different colors and being able to be used as decorations, what makes them special is that different types of redstone of different colors will not be connected. For example, Blue Redstone will not be able to connect to Green Redstone. This will allow you to build redstone buildings more neatly.
Rainbow Stone also added to Minecraft a special Redstone that is Rainbow Redstone. Rainbow Redstone was created by throwing four different types of Redstone Dust into the water. Rainbow Redstone has the ability to connect with every other Redstone.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rainbow Stone Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rainbow-Stone-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!