Rain Be Gone Ritual Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod that can help you chase away the rain in Minecraft. It will add to Minecraft a ritual that you can perform to keep the rain away.
Do you hate it raining in Minecraft? The phenomenon of rain in Minecraft is often hated by a lot of players. First, it will darken everything and the image of the raindrops also makes it harder to see everything. Next, the sound it made was not pleasant at all. It will also make hostile creatures like Undead and Zombies able to survive in the morning. For those who are weak, it can also decrease your FPS.
To perform this ritual, you will need any 1 Log, 4 Cauldron and 1 Flint And Steel. First, you will need to put the Log down, then place 4 Cauldrons next to the Log (these 4 Cauldrons can be in different positions as long as they are around 1 Block of Log). Finally, just pick up Flint and Steel and right-click on Log. This ritual will create an explosion and it will chase the rain away!
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!