Rail Wand Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Rail Wand.
Rail Wand is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new item with the same name as the mod “Rail Wand”.
Rail Wand is a magic wand capable of laying down a series of rails in Minecraft. To make it, you only need 2 Sticks and 1 Powered Rail. To use, you just need to hold it in your hand and select the start and end position of a track (by right clicking) and it will automatically put down a complete and shortest segment of the track 2 location you choose.
It is an extremely useful tool because it can make the construction of long and difficult tracks a very simple task. You just need to run and right click a few times! You should note that the Rail Wand will still have to comply with the rules in Minecraft (i.e. it cannot put rails on places that cannot be placed like water, chest, etc.).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rail Wand Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rail-Wand-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!