Quick Crops Mod 1.14.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Quick Crops.
Have you ever felt that plants in Minecraft are quite slow? Many people when playing Minecraft can be very impatient when waiting for their crops to grow. If you feel that way, Quick Crops is a mod for you!
Normally when plants grow, it will go through many different stages before reaching the final stage of maturity. In most crops, only when they are in mature stage can you harvest them. With Quick Crops, growing plants will immediately reach adulthood! This feature of Quick Crops significantly shortens the time you need to wait to harvest the crop.
This feature of the mod applies to crops like Wheat, Sugar Cane, Potato, Carrot, Beetroot and Nether Wart. In addition, Quick Drops makes Sapling grow faster and Sugar Cane grows much higher than usual!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.