Quartz Chests Mod 1.14.4 is a mod created with the purpose of bringing into Minecraft a new and better storage system. Instead of a regular Chest, you can build a Quartz Chest to hold/store your belongings.
So what exactly is a Quartz Chest better than a regular Chest?
For starters, the Quartz Chest has more storage spaces than a regular Chest. A Quartz Chest can hold up to 54 items (ie twice as much as a regular chest).
Next, Quartz Chests allows you to change a lot of things about it (customizable). You can change its color, give it a title and item to easily distinguish it.
Finally, the Quartz Chest also has upgrades that you can make to make it even better. There are a total of 4 upgrades that you can build for your Quart Chest but one thing you should pay attention to is the Keep Inventory upgrade. With the Keep Inventory Upgrade, items in the Quartz Chest will not drop when you destroy them, just like a Shulker Box. This makes it extremely convenient!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Quartz Chests Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Quartz-Chests-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!