Quark Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 does not focus on improving a particular aspect of Minecraft but instead adds many interesting contents. If you are interested in exploring new mechanisms and seek new experiences, the Quark is the perfect mod for you.
Quark is a strange mod; it does not focus on improving any particular aspect of Minecraft, but instead, it adds a variety of functions unrelated to each other into the game. According to the creator, Quark is programmed to improve Minecraft experience, and he also said that this mod contains “everything I would bring into Minecraft if I were hired by Mojang”. These functions can be turned off in the game config file, if you do not like one or the other, you can shut down any functionality in this mod.
Quark mod also adds into the game a system to express emotions, if you install this mod on a multiplayer server, you can salute, nod, shake head, and show a lot of other emotions to other players. Quark also adds new types of beds with different colors, as well as a variety of chest, trap door or block depending on the materials you use to craft, and you’ll now have more choices when building! This is an interesting mod worth checking out. To use Quark you will need Forge Mod Loader installed and to have a better experience, and you should also install Not Enough Items mod, a crafting guide mod that can help you understand all of Quark‘s recipes.
This mod requires Forge installed, AutoReg Lib, and compatible with Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Quark Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar files you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!