Pyramid Plunder Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Pyramid Plunder.
Pyramid Plunder is a small mod but will make you more interested in exploring in Minecraft. It is a very simple treasure hunt mod. It adds to Minecraft the “Urn” ones appear in the underground so players can find treasure from it!
These Urn ones appear quite rare. They are yellow and carefully covered. When you find it, just right-click it to open it. But beware, these Urn can contain poisonous snakes that attack you. To avoid encountering poisonous snakes, you can make Snake Charm to lure them out before opening Urn.
Pyramid Plunder also allows players to customize a lot of mods. You can allow Urn to appear in both Nether or The End. Increase or decrease the rate of Urn or poisonous snakes appear. Change some choices about where Urn can appear, and so on.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Pyramid Plunder Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Pyramid-Plunder-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!