ProjectE Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod developed by rewriting an entirely new mod in Minecraft. It has appeared for a long time, named Equivalent Exchange 2 to use in the current versions of Minecraft these days.
Equivalent Exchange mod is a giant mod relating to an alchemist. Its fame is from the contribution to a modpack set of Tekkit that has been crazy to a lot of Minecraft versions before. Moreover, Equivalent Exchange has still appeared in some popular modpacks in machines such as Feed The Beast or Sky Factory. This mod is quite hard to balance; however, with the ability of genius modders, the author of Equivalent Exchange frequently keeps this mod in the most stable status.
However, Equivalent Exchange only contributes to some old versions of Minecraft. The reason is that an original author of this mod has not continued to develop. Besides the goal of caring his real career, partly Minecraft has continuously updated and changed the source code to cause some difficulties in updating old mods. Additionally, ProjectE was born to solve that problem. ProjectE requires Forge Mod Loader and uses some new versions of Minecraft such as 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install ProjectE Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ProjectE.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of ProjectE into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!