ProjectE Integration Mod 1.12.2. If you’re a veteran Minecraft player and use regular mods, you’ve probably heard of Equivalent Exchange. Equivalent Exchange is a giant mod that relates to alchemy. It is famous for its participation in the very famous Tekkit modpack. Equivalent Exchange also featured in many famous modpacks like Feed The Beast, Sky Factory, and so on. ProjectE is an improved Equivalent Exchange 2 and redone for the latest Minecraft versions.
ProjectE is a mod about the world of alchemy. From the fabrication of alchemy tools, items and equipment. Recycle unnecessary items into EMC (Energy-Matter Covalence) and use EMC to build more!
The project today I want to introduce to you is ProjectE Integration. ProjectE Integration is an add-on for ProjectE! This means ProjectE Integration is a completely used to increase the experience for ProjectE. It also cannot run without ProjectE.
ProjectE Integration is a “bridge” mod for ProjectE and other mods. With ProjectE Integrations you will be able to easily place EMC with available commands (setEMC and reloadEMC) on mod items other than Vanilla.
Mods that ProjectE Integrations support: ActuallyAddtions, Applied Energistics, ArmorPlus, Botania, Draconic Evolution, EnderIO, Mekanism, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Contrusct, and many more!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ProjectE Integration 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ProjectE-Integration-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!