Prestige Mod 1.12.2 adds in Minecraft a bonus system for players. Prestage is a great mod for an RPG server.
The main feature of the mod is the Prestige point system. Prestige points can be used to unlock certain bonuses decided by you. Players can open the GUI interface to view the rewards and points needed to exchange.
In contrast, the admin (OP) can set rewards that they want players to be able to trade using Prestige points. OP can give and take away the player’s Prestige points through the available commands in the mod.
Prestige added to Minecraft a “progressive” system for players. When using a RPG server, player can use Prestige as a shop. In Survival server, Prestige points can be a currency to buy special items…
Review from Mc-mod: Prestige mod does not have much value if used when played Singleplayer. However, it is quite useful when played Multiplayer.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Prestige 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Prestige.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!