Practical Tools Mod 1.14.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Practical Tools.
Practical Tools adds 3 new Minecraft tools. These types of tools are upgraded versions of Pickaxe, Shovel and Ax in in Minecraft!
- The Excavator: Excavator is an upgraded version of Shovel. Excavator has the same features as a Shovel but instead of just digging one block at a time, it can dig 9 blocks at a time (3×3).
- The Hammer: Hammer is an upgraded version of Pickaxe. Hammer has the same features as a Pickaxe but similar to Excavator, it has the ability to dig 9 blocks (3×3) at the same time.
- The Greataxe: Greataxe is an upgraded version of Ax. Greataxe is like Hammer and Excavator, it can dig 9 blocks (3×3). Another thing is when you use Greataxe on a tree, the whole tree will fall immediately.
They can be made of Iron, Gold and Diamond. The recipe for these devices is in turn similar to Shovel, Pickaxe and Ax. However, they require the block form of manufacturing materials.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Practical Tools Mod 1.14.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Practical-Tools-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!