Powder Power Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft quite a lot of new manufacturing materials. From these fabrication materials, you can also make kits or clothes with special features!
To use Powder Power, you will first need to create an Alchemist Hammer. The Alchemist Hammer is the main tool that will be used in collecting materials. When you have the Alchemist Hammer, you can right-click on the minerals to smash it into Dust. From different Dust types, you can make Redium Dust, Lapium Dust, Gemium Dust, Trilium Dust. These will be 4 important materials of the mod.
From these four types of dust, you can make them into Ingot form so you can make them into clothes or tools. The mod’s clothes all give you powerful effects when you wear a whole set.
- Redium and Lapium are better than Iron.
- Gemium is better than Diamond.
- Trilium is better than Gemium.
In addition to clothes and tools, you can use Dust to make Tokens. There are 13 different types of Tokens with different powerful features when you carry them.
You can also craft your own Alchemist Wand. The Alchemist Wand is used to turn Overworld resources into Nether or The End resources.
Powder Power has lots of new recipes and they can also be quite complex. Because of this, I recommend you to install JEI that comes with it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Powder Power Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Powder-Power-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!