Powah Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Powah.
Powah is a tech mod that aims to help you generate FE (Forge Energy).
Powah has 3 types of machines capable of generating FE energy. The first is the Furnator. Furnators generate FE energy by consuming gas fuels such as Coal and Wood. A high tiered Furnator will have more speed, efficiency, and more capacity. Next is the Magmatic Generator. Magmatic Generator is a block capable of generating FE energy through consuming (consuming) high temperature fluids like Lava. High-level Magmatic Generator will have higher speed, efficiency and more capacity. Finally, the Solar Panel. Solar Panel is a block capable of generating FE energy using sunlight. High-level Solar Panel will have higher speed, efficiency and more capacity.
Powah also added Minecraft some new blocks like Energy Cell to store energy or cables to transport energy.
You should also use JEI (Just Enough Items) with Powah because some of the mod’s recipes are quite complicated.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Powah Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Powah-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!