Potions Master Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft a new kind of Potion called OreSight. OreSight gives X-ray vision players for minerals!
To create this new Potion, you will first need to create Pestle. You will need 2 Quartz and 1 Diamond to create Pestle. Once you have the Pestle, you can use it to make Dust from minerals (you can see an example from the image below). Once you have Ore Dust, you’ll need to put them in the Furnace and heat them up to Calcinated Ore Powder. Once you have Calcinated Ore Powder, simply put them in the Brewing Stand with Mundane Potion to turn them into OreSight Potion.
Depending on the type of mineral you use, you will get the corresponding type of Potion. This means there will be many different types of OreSight. For example, in the image, I use CoalSight. CoalSight will let me see the Coal Ore around me like I’m using X-Ray!
Also adds 3 new items(which stack to 16) to remove certain negative status effects:
- Bezoars: Dropped from Sheep, Cures Poison when consumed
- Polar Bear Gall Bladders: Dropped from Polar Bears, Cures Mining Fatigue
- Activated Charcoal: Smelt Charcoal Powder(recipes in your favorite Recipe Viewer) and consume it to remove the Wither effect
Potions Master also supports minerals from many other mods, not just for Vanilla Minecraft.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Potions Master Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Potions-Master-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!