Portality Mod. Want to move from one place to another in a second with a modern portal full of scifi theme? Portality will gives you exactly what you need! Portality allows you to build a multifunctional, multi-tasking facility so you can move from one location to another in a second with style! Stepping on a block and teleport to another location is too boring, how about a door like the Quantum tunnel in Ant-man movie?
Programmed in a short time to participate in ModJam 5 contest, it is quit unexpected when Portality can helps players solve a lot of things and also have a lot of interesting functions. To get started, you need to build a two “teleport tunnel” with two Portal Controllers and a lot of Portal Frames. Each tunnel must be 5x5x4, hollow, with a Portal Controller inside the tunnel and powered directly into Portal Controller. After that you can connect two tunnels together and teleport between the two transfer ports.
Not only for teleportation, you can upgrade these doors into energy, liquid, items transport points. All you need is to create In/Out Modules and replace Portal Frame with those modules. Remember that those module will not absorb or push anything, you will need to use tubes with the ability to extract or pump to transfer items and liquid.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Portality 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Portality.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!