Popcorn Smelting Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Popcorn Smelting.
Popcorn Smelting added a strange and interesting feature to Minecraft. It added Minecraft a new way to burn / burn items.
Assuming you need to burn your Iron Ore, you will normally have to find fuel / fuel, then put your Iron Ore and fuel into Furnace then after a while your Iron Ore will become Iron Ingot. But with Popcorn Smelting, you can completely skip these steps.
When you hold Iron Ore and you have a fire or lava next to you, what you need to do to turn Iron Ore into Iron Ingot is to throw Iron Ore and flame or lava. After a very short time they will turn into Iron Ingot. Of course you can also do this with all the items that can be burned like Ore, raw food, Woods, and so on.
You will notice that the things you throw at the fire will bounce or fire up. This is purely intentional because it is the same way that Popcorn (popcorn) explodes. From there is the name of the mod is Popcorn Smelting!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Popcorn Smelting Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Popcorn-Smelting-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!