Pocket Plant Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Pocket Plant.
Pocket Plant adds to Minecraft a new item called Pocket Terrarium. Pocket Terrarium is an item that will allow you to grow plants right inside your inventory!
To make Pocket Terrarium, you only need 3 Wooden Plank, 5 Glass and 1 Glowstone or Redstone Lamp. To use the Pocket Terrarium, simply hold it in your hand and right-click on a block of Farmland that has plants on it (you can see an example in the image). The plants in the Pocket Terrarium will still grow as normal and you can harvest them when they are ready (point to the Pocket Terrarium to see what stage it is at).
You can clear the Pocket Terrarium by clearing it into the crafting box. You can also change plants in Pocket Terrarium (you need to turn this feature on in the mod’s config).
Pocket Terrarium is a suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in your desired modpack.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Pocket Plant Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2