PneumaticCraft: Repressurized Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a port version for Minecraft patch 1.12.2 for an interesting mod called Pneumatic Craft. The original version of the mod never got upgraded for newer Minecraft patch after 1.8.9 (Even 1.8.9 patch haven’t been completed yet). With the authorization from the dev of Pneumatic Craft – MineMaarten, the mod developer of this port version has full rights to change and fix the codes.
If you don’t know what Pneumatic Craft is, it’s a mod that brings into your Minecraft world a unique mechanic to craft materials and tool by a pneumatic (compressed air) system. It is difficult to set up and uses this system, but once you get used to it, you can craft almost anything in Minecraft using the system. Not stopping at that, Pneumatic Craft also provides the player with many pieces of equipment and machinery like programmable drones or Pneumatic Helmet that gives a user interface similar to Iron Man’s helmet.
With Pneumatic Craft: Repressurized, The user can interact with a lot of new game function and remodel blocks bringing the experience of a professionally made mod to the player. In particular, Pneumatic Craft now has support for Craft Tweaker, The One Probe – few of the suitable mod to run Pneumatic Craft.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install PneumaticCraft: Repressurized Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, PneumaticCraft-Repressurized-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!