Player Plates Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. As you know, in Minecraft there is a block known as Pressure Plate. Pressure Plate is used to detect (detect) players, organisms (mobs), items, and so on. When detecting that there are entities on them, they will generate a redstone signal.
Pressure Plate is introduced to players from the Beta 1.9 version of Minecraft. The game’s first two Pressure Plates are the Stone Pressure Plate and Wooden Pressure Plate. Wooden Pressure Plate can detect all entities above it and Stone Pressure Plate only detects players or creatures. Later, the player is introduced with two new Pressure Plate versions in version 1.5 of the game called the Light Weighted Pressure Plate and the Heavy Weighted Pressure Plate.
Introducing to you Player Plates! Player Plates added the new Pressure Plate Minecraft, named Obsidian Pressure Plate and the Mossy Cobble Pressure Plate.
Obsidian Pressure Plate will only emit a redstone signal when a player is on it and a Pressure Plate Mossy Cobble will only emit a redstone signal when there is an animal or item on it. In addition, the new two Pressure Plate types of the mod also have its invisibility version.
Player Plates will definitely give you a new choice when using Pressure Plate in your redstone machines / buildings!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Frabic Mod Loader (for 1.14)
How to Install Player Plates 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Player-Plates-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!