Player Mini-Me Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Player Mini-Me.
Player Mini-Me is a mod with quite interesting features. It will add a mini version of your character to your Minecraft screen.
When Player Mini-Me is installed, it adds a mini version of yourself so you can see what your character is doing. The paper doll is a side-view of the player displayed in the top-left corner of the screen. It shows the player’s skin and any armor worn. If the player is walking, the paper doll shows the player’s legs moving. If the player is sneaking, sprint-swimming, or flying with elytra, this can also be seen.
Player Mini-Me will also allow you to customize things like the location, size of the dummy and more in the mod’s config (you can easily customize them if you have Mod installed. Menu).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Player Mini-Me Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2