Placement Preview Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. In Minecraft players can survive to face difficulties, forge their adaptability, or the player can also switch to a creative mode to build anything they want. Players can build small buildings with distinctive design, gigantic monuments, or even the grand architectures, everything in the world Minecraft can change according to the wishes of player.
However, there is a problem that players often encounter while building constructions in Minecraft: unable to pinpoint the location to place the block. This is not a big deal but many people have difficulty doing this. Such problem can force the players to destroy the faulty part and redo it again, and if it is a difficult-to-craft block that cannot be recovered, things can get much worse.
With Placement Preview, players can see where the block will be placed before doing it. The location that the player is aiming at when holding the block will be marked with a fainted image of the block itself. Placement Preview is ideal for players who love building.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Placement Preview 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Placement-Preview-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!