pizzaatime’s Timber Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. As you know, wood is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you exploit in almost any new world. You will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things in the future such as used to make tools, used as fuel, used as construction/decoration materials and many more.
However, due to the nature of the game, it can take you a lot of time to exploit it. One of the most effective ways of logging is to build a “tree farm” so you can exploit it more effectively. Even so, it can still take a lot of time.
Please introduce pizzaatime ’Timber Mod! pizzatime’s Timber Mod is a mod created with the purpose of speeding up the logging process in Minecraft. Its feature is very simple, it allows you to chop down one shot and the whole tree will be automatically cut down! You just need to chop down the block at the bottom of the tree.
In case you do not want to cut down the whole tree, you only need to hold Shift when cutting and it will cancel this feature of the mod.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install pizzaatime’s Timber Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, pizzaatime’s-Timber-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!