pizzaatime’s Iron Furnaces Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.13.2 called pizzaatime’s Iron Furnaces.
pizzaatime’s Iron Furnaces is a mod inspired by Iron Chests (a very popular mod). But different from Iron Chests added to Minecraft many new Chest types, pizzaatime’s Iron Furnaces adds Minecraft to many new Furnace types.
These mod’s furnaces are an improved version of the Furnace in Vanilla Minecraft. They are Iron Furnace, Gold Furnace, Diamond Furnace, Emerald Furnace and Obsidian Furnace respectively. They are similar to Furnace (which is used to burn items), but the higher the level, the faster they burn. The level of these Furnace will go from Iron -> Gold -> Diamond -> Emerald -> Obsidian. When coming to Obsidian, the time needed to burn an item will only be 20 ticks – 1 second!
To get these types of furnace, you will have 2 ways. The first way is to directly build them in the manufacturing table. The second way is to manufacture their “Upgrade”. When there is an Upgrade, just hold Shift and right-click on the corresponding Furnace! (Use JEI to easily view recipes).
The Mod also has Copper Furnace and Silver Furnace, but it will require you to install mods with Copper or Silver as minerals to be made.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install pizzaatime’s Iron Furnaces 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, pizzaatime’s-Iron-Furnaces-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!