pizzaatime’s Bedrockium Mod 1.14.4. Bedrock is a special block in Minecraft. Bedrock appears at the bottom of Overworld and Nether. You can also find Bedrock at the top of Nether. Bedrock is a block that cannot be destroyed in a normal way. You can spend all day breaking Bedrock, but it will not break. Bedrockium is a mod with a theme related to Bedrock. With Bedrockium, you can break Bedrock and harness its power!
To start with the mod, you will need to craft yourself 2 things. Bedrockium Miner and Diamond Drill. To make Bedrockium Miner, you will need 7 Obsidian and 1 Iron Block. For Diamond Drill, you will need 6 Diamonds. Once you have the above 2, you will need to place the Bedrockium Miner on the Bedrock. Then put in Diamond Drill in it and let it exploit Bedrock. You will need a lot of power for it and it will also take a lot of time.
The Bedrockium mining will give you Bedrockium. Once you have Bedrockium, you can use it to craft Pickaxe, Shovel and Ax from Bedrock. These tools are very powerful. When you make them, they are automatically enhanced and you can change them by right-clicking. Moreover, every time you break a block using them, you will also receive a Haste effect!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install pizzaatime’s Bedrockium Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, pizzaatime’s-Bedrockium-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!