Personal Effects Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod with the same idea as many other mods of Minecraft. It is a type of “Grave mod”. That is, it is a mod that involves retaining a player’s belongings when they die.
Personal Effects works quite simply but is also different from other Grave mods. To store your belongings when you die, you will first need a Black Shulker Box. After that, you need to rename it to Personal Effects and put it into your Ender Chest.
The Black Shulker Box called Personal Effects placed in your Ender Chest will be your “grave”. When you die, all your belongings will be put into it.
You will find that after Personal Effects is used, it will be renamed “Effects Box”. For you to use it again, you will need to “reset” it. To reset it, you only need to put the Effects Box into the crafting box with a Book and Quill!
The mod also has some nice features as it will automatically remove non-valuable items like Cobblestone or Dirt to retain higher value items if your Personal Effects does not have enough room. . In addition, if you do not have a Shulker Box, you can create a Personal Effects directly with the mod’s formula (7 Black Dye, 1 Book and Quill and 1 Ender Chest).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Personal Effects Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Personal-Effects-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!