Persistent Bits Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft of oitsjustjose includes a unique block that allows players to hold chunk load while in another dimension or not being there at all.
PersistentBits needs no resource to run, contains no complex codes that could cause lag to the server. Its primary function is to provide an efficient and customizable tool that can automatically load chunks. Server admins can also issue a license for a few players to use to prevent abusing the mod. The mod comes with a config file that can be customized to change an auto-load parameter for chunks.
The latest version of PersistentBits mod can be found in the download link below, along with the installation manual. Have fun gaming!
How to Install Persistent Bits Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Persistent Bits.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!