Peace Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Peace.
Peace is a mod created for the purpose of players to create items that they normally cannot get while in Peaceful Mode. Basically, it will allow you to craft items that drop from hostile creatures (called mobs drops).
Some examples are:
- Craft Bone from Stick, White Dye and Coal.
- Craft Blaze Rods from Lava Bucket, Stick and Coal.
- Craft Gunpowder from Coal and Redstone Dust.
- Make Blaze Powder from Lava Bucket and Gunpowder.
- Make String from Grass and Vine.
- And a few more items like Spider Eye, Ender Pearl, Eye of Ender, Rotten Flesh, and so on.
You can use JEI to find the mod’s recipe.
In the future, Peace may also be updated to bring players new and more complete crafting recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Peace Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Peace-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!