Paul’s Tweaks Mod 1.16.3 is a small mod. It was created with the aim to change or add to Minecraft a few small features that the mod’s author feels is lacking.
Mod changes: • You can now use Stonecutter to craft blocks like Slabs, Stairs, and so on from Wood. • Added Stone Mending enhancement. Stone Mending has the ability to fix your gear when you break “Stone” blocks. • Added Nether Mending enhancement: Netther Mending has the ability to repair your gear when you break blocks like Netherrack, Basalt. • Added a number of new items that can be “Composted” such as Rotten Flesh, Spider Eye, Cod, Salmon, Tropical Fish and Pufferfish. • When you ignite Rotten Flesh it will turn into Leather. You can also turn Leather back into Rotten Flesh. • Added Enlightment enhancement. Enlightment will give you extra experience points. • Add crafting recipe for Name Tags. • New item “Totem of Removal”. While in your inventory, Totem of Removal will automatically remove the “Stone” and Netherrack blocks. Use for mine.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.