Path To Dirt Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Path To Dirt.
As you all know, in Minecraft there is a block called Grass Path. Grass Path was added to Minecraft in version 1.9. Grass Paths can be found naturally in villages. You can also create your own Grass Path using Shovel on Grass. Grass Path is mainly used in construction and decoration, it also has a feature that does not allow creatures to appear (spawn) above it.
Path To Dirt is a small mod with a feature directly related to Grass Path. Normally, as I said above, to get Grass Path, you have to use Shovel on Grass. However, with Path To Dirt, you can use Shovel on Dirt, Grass or Podzol and they will all turn into Grass Path. Path To Dirt also allows you to reverse and turn Grass Path into Dirt (this feature also works on Farmland, allowing you to turn Farmland into Dirt when you use Shovel on it).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Path To Dirt Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Path-To-Dirt-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!