Passable Leaves mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a mod that is programmed and designed to turn leaves in Minecraft Vanilla into blocks that the creatures can pass through. That means the player can step over / fall through those leaves without losing them. This effect applies to all creatures in the Minecraft world, whether it is wild animals, monsters or items and all kinds of leaves (including those introduced by other mods).
Minecraft is a vast world where players explore new lands and are constantly confronted with dense forests. It is true that such forests are designed to make the world of Minecraft more alive, but too much of the leaves not only slow the process of exploring the world of the player, it sometimes causes players to get stuck in the middle of the foliage because of an error and it takes time for players to get away.
With Passable Leaves you will no longer have any problems with the leaves you encounter, especially in the jungle. You can go straight through without being entangled, no need to destroy the bushes. But be careful because this effect applies to other creatures, including monsters. You will not want to build a roof house when installing this mod because you know that one day there is a creeper falling from your head, right? Passable Leaves require Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Passable Leaves Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Passable-Leaves-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Passable Leaves into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!