Falling from high attitude usually doesn’t end well, be it in real life or Minecraft. Only gruesome death awaits you on the ground. To Hardcore World players, falling from high ground is a fatal and costly mistake, even in Normal World. So having a Parachute Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 that can allow you to slowly and safely descended from the high ground would be quite a reward.
The materials are easy to find, so you won’t need to worry about falling anymore. You can now venture into the deepest caves without the fear of losing everything you have found, or have some fun para-gliding from high cliffs and enjoy the scenery. All you have to do is have the Parachute ready in your hand and right-click at the right moment so that you wouldn’t head-first into the ground. The Parachute also has the Auto Activation Device (AAD) that will open itself when falling from the high location. And if you do not have armor equipped, the Mod will give you a backpack + 3 Armor. Safety first!
Parachute Mod’s images:
Backpack auto-equipped when holding Parachute.
How to Install Parachute Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put Parachute Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.