Although Pam’s Cookables is named Pam, it is not programmed by Mod Developer Pam. The Pam’s Cookables is an add-ons mod designed by a Mod Developer namely BloodWorkXGaming of website Curse Forge with a purpose of changing the operating system of the mod Pam’s HarvestCraft. Some previous functions of the Pam’s HarvestCraft are changed in current versions. This Mod Developer believes that those changes are not necessary, and he decides to program Pam’s Cookables Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft.
Pam’s HarvestCraft supplements many food choices in Minecraft. The agriculture products in Pam’s HarvestCraft is various. The recipes are also very interesting and practical. Before, many recipes of Pam’s HarvestCraft uses Furnace. Nowadays, these recipes are re-programmed with more processes because Pam thinks they are over-powered.
Although many players support vigorously, some Pam’s HarvestCraft players do not agree. Luckily, the recipes of Furnace will come back when the player install both Pam’s Cookables and Pam’s HarvestCraft. Interestingly, the players are able to bake bread, making popcorn, rice biscuit, mini mushroom, pumpkin seed, and grill many other foods in Pam’s HarvestCraft without too much effort. The Pam’s Cookables requires Forge Mod Loader, Pam’s HarvestCraft and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Pam’s Cookables Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Pam’s Cookables.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!