P455w0rd’s Library for Minecraft is a core mod of TheRealp455w0rd, used to launch other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installation. Core mod is currently a trend that can maximize resources and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, P455w0rd’s Library does not have any effect if installed as a standalone mod into Minecraft; instead, it helps other mods to run. The mods that P455w0rd’s Library supports will usually use a standard set of code, so to reduce file size and for better optimization, TheRealp455w0rd has included the codes into P455w0rd’s Library. Please note if this mod is not installed before installing other mods that need it to run, the game will crash and cannot load into the main menu! Mods that use P455w0rd’s Library to run:
How to Install P455w0rd’s Library Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and P455w0rd’s-Library-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!