Overloaded Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a supportive mod related to power and automation. Overloaded is an End Game Mod – the moment you have almost everything – so consider before installation. Furthermore, you can only use Overloaded‘s items when you install a science-based mod such as Ender IO or Thermal Expansion. Are you a professional Minecraft mod player? Try Overloaded mod to optimize your huge pieces of machinery!
Minecraft is a normal game, but that normal is its strength. With the simplicity, everything can be added at the player’s discretion. The only thing that prevents players from creating what they want is their own ability. A large hi-tech machine? An altar for dark magic? A tool that can do everything? Anything can appear in the game at the hands of the Minecraft community, including a technology mod that empowers another technology mod.
New Overloaded items and blocks are added:
Infinite Water Source
Item Interface Corner
Item Interface Display
Item Interface Side
With the ability to push capabilities of technology mods over the limit, the Overloaded mod is often used by mod pack developers in their mod packs. Not just giving players more goals to strive for while playing the mod packs, they motivate players to create massive power machines! Overloaded requires Forge Mod Loader, any science/power Mod and Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Overloaded Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, any science/power mod, Overloaded.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!