Organic Creepers Mod 1.12.2 is a pretty cool mod. The first feature it gives Minecraft is the ability to make the Creeper unable to appear. With the default custom of Organic Creepers, Creeper will not appear normally in your world. Instead, they will be born from plants!
Organic Creepers add to a new Minecraft plant called Creeper Plant. Creeper Plant can be found around your world. Creeper Plant has many stages of development and when they mature, they will turn into a Creeper.
Not only that, Organic Creepers has a pretty good feature that allows the Creeper when exploding will emit Creeper Spore. The Creeper Spore when it hits Dirt / Grass will turn into a new Creeper Plant and they will grow into other Creeper plants. This makes you very careful with Creeper and Creeper Plant. If you don’t mind destroying them then there’s a high chance you’ll encounter a future disaster!
Organic Creepers also allows players to customize a lot of things in the config section of mod. You can allow the Creeper to still appear normally. Or Creeper Plant’s growth rate and more!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Organic Creepers 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Organic-Creepers-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!