Orderly Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Orderly.
Orderly is a small mod with extremely handy features. Orderly’s feature is that it will add a status bar (blood bar) above the heads of other creatures.
This is an extremely handy feature. Its main purpose is to help players no longer be “confused” when not knowing how much blood a creature has. Orderly’s status bar looks clear. You can clearly see the current state of an organism (how much blood and how much blood remains). It can also be used to help you calculate your damage.
Orderly has the following main features:
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with Minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- A keybind to toggle the health bars
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.