OptiFabric Mod 1.16.5/1.14.3. You probably already know the Optifine mod? Optifine is an extremely popular mod and is used by many Minecraft players. Even if the player Modded Minecraft or Vanilla Minecraft, Optifine is a recommended mod.
Optifine helps you optimize your Minecraft’s ability to run. Minecraft looks like that but it can actually use a lot of your computer resources. This often leads to lagging, jerky, running games in low and high-end configurations. With Optifine’s features and settings, these are minimized!
OptiFabric is a mod that will help you install Optifine for version 1.14 of Minecraft easily. Yes, there are many different ways to install Optifine for version 1.14 of Minecraft, but OptiFabric is the main focus for those using Fabric Mod Loader.
OptiFabric makes Optifine and Fabric Mod Loader run together easily without causing conflicts. Note that OptiFabric does not come with Optifine so you will have to download the Optifine version corresponding to your game to use.
Installation instructions: After you have installed Fabric for Minecraft, you will need to insert the OptiFabric jar into the drive with the jar file of the Optifine adaptive version. For example you are using Fabric for Minecraft 1.14.3 then you will need OptiFabric for 1.14.3 along with Optifine for 1.14.3 more!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.