OpenModsLib mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is designed to boot other mods made by Open Mods Developer, whose signature product is OpenBlocks, OpenPeripheral, OpenEye.
OpenBlocks is widely used by survival mod packs such as Journey to the Core, Galactic Craft or Sky Factory 2 due to the versatility and convenience of the block, OpenBlocks is one of the most used mod in many modpacks nowadays. But just like any other old mods, the rapid growth of Minecraft has made OpenBlocks struggled to keep up, as its mechanism is very complex and can cause crashes at minor changes.
OpenModsLib is designed to tackle such problem and it gets its job well-done, by making it easier to update and operate OpenBlocks. To use OpenBlocks you must first install OpenModsLib, Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10.
How to Install OpenModsLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put OpenMods Library into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!