OpenBlocks Elevators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a slight mod giving the game an only block from another mod namely Open Blocks; it is Elevator Block. This block is the most appreciated among all random block in Open Blocks of Mod Developer OpenMods. Because Elevator Block is convenient and easy to create, Open Block is frequently put on great modpacks like Crash Landing hay Feed The Beast.
Currently, Open Blocks stops at version 1.7.10. The author always upgrades, fixes and changes something for this mod, however, he has no plan in upgrade Open Blocks in the newer version like 1.9.4 or 1.10.2, even Minecraft published Minecraft 1.11.2. At this time, modpacks are developed for the new releases. If Open Blocks is lacked, which will be a huge loss for Modpack players?
You can go even higher than 2 blocks.
VsnGamer – a new Mod Developer in programming decides to ask the author of Open Blocks for permission to create a mod. Elevator Block! Mod’s name is OpenBlocks Elevators to recognize the copyright of the original author. However, this mod can apply for the latest version, even Minecraft version 1.11. Besides, the formula of Elevator Block is changed to keep balance in the game, in other words, to not allow player create Elevator Block too early. OpenBlocks Elevators requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install OpenBlocks Elevators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, OpenBlocks-Elevators.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of OpenBlocks-Elevators into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!