Minecraft bases, always under attack by the night dweller. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to defend your perimeter easily and with overwhelming? Open Modular Turrets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft provides to you the modular turrets to fight against many dangers in nature automatically and strictly. With this kind of power gun, all the monsters penetrating into your kingdom will receive a miserable ending. And absolutely, when seeing the sentence “You can sleep now there are monsters nearby”, you do not need to worry anymore.
Open Modular Turrets allows the players to create, change and install the modular turrets with different styles and ascendancy. Depending on various components, the materials in each turret is also not the same things. The players can receive different results and apply in different situations. With the latest version of Open Modular Turrets, currently, the players can create a “cave” for their own with these power turrets and security system that the mod provides.
Moreover, the Open Modular Turrets also integrates many technologies, science and magic mods from ThaumCraft, Mekanism to Thermal Expansion or EnderIO. When combining with this mod, the player can create some killer machines that run relying on electric power or magic with a super huge force. From now on, you are not any prey of this Minecraft world anymore, and your strength is absolute! The Open Modular Turrets requires Forge Mod Loader, OMLib for Minecraft version from 1.10.2 up and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Open Modular Turrets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Open-Modular-Turrets, and OMLib.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!