Open Computers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft installs programmable, modular, and persistent computers to the game. As an open resource system, the players can use their understanding in IT to use programming language Lua 5.2 and Lua 5.3. After that, they can program an automatic machine to work some basic tasks but high repetition such as mining and solving the minerals.
With Open Computers, the computers have structured from many different parts such as a real computer like sources, screen, memory card, Network card, Graphic card, etc. in Minecraft world. Moreover, they can change over a period depending on the users. These parts of the computers are very expensive; therefore, please remember to craft one computer part, you will spend a lot of work and time as well as valuable treasures.
Programming a computer does not stop at creating a network. It is a beginning era of industrialization and modernization. OpenComputers has a high integration; therefore, the players can play all its capabilities of this programming language and combining with other mod to create complex automatic machines. Additionally, OpenComputers has provided several strengths such as Motion Sensors, Holograms, and Robots. Open Computers requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Open Computers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, OpenComputers.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!