OfflineSkins Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft written by ZlainSama helps you display your skin even when you play on an offline server.
With the players using copyright Minecraft with skin but often play in setting online=false server (or offline server), they cannot see their own skin even they paid for that. This point is a shortcoming (or maybe it is purposeful) of the developer. However, if it is inconvenient to you and it influences your game experience, you can take a look at OfflineSkins Mod. This mod helps the players show their skin in “pirate” server (the server does not check ID and password of the player, and it is liked much because the players still can play online without any fee).In this server, the skin usually cannot be displayed.
You can download the latest OfflineSkins Mod version in the link below and follow the instruction. Have fun!
How to Install OfflineSkins Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, OfflineSkins.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!