Obsidian Extension Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Obsidian Extension.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there is still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to add to what they feel is lacking and the Obsidian Extension is one of those mods.
Obsidian Extension will add to Minecraft some new blocks that you can craft from Obsidian and Crying Obsidian such as Door, Stair, Slab, Button, Wall. The purpose of these blocks is to give the player more options in their construction.
In addition, the Obsidian Extension will also add to Minecraft a set of pretty powerful clothes and tools made from Obsidian.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Obsidian Extension Mod 1.16.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Obsidian-Extension-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!