Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2. Are you afraid of Creeper? There is? Good! Then you will not like this mod at all!
Not Enough Creepers is a simple mod. It “just” added Minecraft 12 new types of Crepper to haunt you anymore!
Each mod’s Creeper will have different effects when detonated depending on their element. Mod creeper:
- Earth Creeper: Explosion will create Dirt.
- Electric Creeper: When an explosion creates a bolt of lightning where it explodes.
- Fire Creeper: Exploding will cause it to ignite.
- Ice Creeper: Creates Snow around it when exploding.
- Magic Creeper: Exploding will create an effect similar to Dragon’s Breath. Deal damage to anyone in it.
- Water Creeper: When it explodes, it will produce some water!
- Smoke Creeper: When explosion will create a blindness effect area.
- Radioactive Creeper: When detonated, creates a Poison effect area.
- Ghost Creeper: Invisible Creeper …
- Giant Creeper: Giant Creeper. Its explosion is quite large.
- Mini Creeper: Small Creeper.
- Void Creeper.
These Creepers will likely appear in your world. Depending on the biome, different types of Creepers will appear. Except for Giant Creeper, you can only use a command or Spawn Egg to call it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Not-Enough-Creepers-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!