Northern Compass Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Northern Compass.
Northern Compass is a very small mod for Minecraft. It just changes a feature of an object in the game. Northern Compass will make the compass needle always point to the North.
Normally, the compass needle in Minecraft will always point to your revival place. Northern Compass is a mod created with the purpose to make the Compass of Minecraft more realistic. That’s why when you install Northen Compass, the compass needle will always point to the north just like in real life!
You will clearly see in the image that when you look towards the sun, the compass needle points to the left. This means that I am looking east and the sun is rising! Similarly, when the compass needle is pointing straight, you are looking to the north, to the right will be to the west and to the back, the south.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Northern Compass Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Northern-Compass-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!