NoPhantomNoCry Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Phantom is a hostile creature in Minecraft. It was added to the game in version 1.16 and it is a rather special creature.
What makes the Phantom so special is its condition of appearance. Phantom only spawn when the player has not slept in over three in-game days and it has been at least three days since player died and respawned. This makes the Phantom not appear too often but when they appear they are really annoying. Not to mention their cries …
What annoys Phantom is their ability to fly. They have strange and unpredictable movement patterns. This makes killing them very difficult. If you are attacked by Phantom in the night sky, it is best to hide underground because they also chase the player far away. It’s really hard to get rid of them.
NoPhantomNoCry is a simple mod that will fix this. NoPhantomNoCry will make Phantom disappear from Minecraft! The mod will prevent the Phantom from appearing normally (you can still use Spawn Egg’s command to summon them).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install NoPhantomNoCry Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, NoPhantomNoCry-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!