NookBuild Mod 1.16.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called NookBuild.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so that they can add something that they feel is lacking and NookBuild is one of those mods.
NookBuild will add many new blocks to Minecraft as follows:
- Vertical Slabs (a new type of Slab).
- Stained Bricks
- Add Terrracotta and Concrete Blocks.
- Stained Dark Prismarine
- Wood Blocks
- Cobblestone Bricks
- Granite, Diorite and Andesite Bricks.
- Sandstone Bricks and Polished Sandstone.
- Smooth Stone Paving
- Chiseled Prismarine
- Prismarine Brick Paving
- Quartz Paving
- Blunite and Carbonite.
- Leaf and Flower Piles.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for NookBuild Mod 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3