NoCubes Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Minecraft is a game with graphics that are quite … weird. Everything in Minecraft is very square. Many people think that Minecraft graphics look very weird but it is one of the biggest attractions of this game. However, the question remains: What if the graphics of Minecraft become “smoother”?
To answer this question, today I want to introduce to you a small mod called “NoCubes”. NoCubes makes Minecraft’s terrain “smoother”. The way it makes Minecraft terrain becomes smoother in its name – no cubes. NoCubes turns many types of Minecraft blocks that appear naturally in its world, no longer the square blocks.
NoCubes is a mod created by Cadiboo. NoCubes is still in its development stage so it is quite unstable and players will encounter many bugs when using it. However, NoCubes is still a mod worth trying to play with. It gives a very new and different feeling to the square Minecraft world that we are so familiar with.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- RenderChunk rebuildChunk Hooks.
How to Install NoCubes 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, NoCubes-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!